Do you suffer from Neck Pain?
A sore or stiff neck can significantly disrupt your life as it can often impair mobility, making it nearly impossible to do everyday tasks. But don’t worry, you’re not alone. Neck pain is an extremely common ailment that most people will experience in their life.
Stretch it out
Stretch regularly after a long day at work as a sedentary worker or if you notice your neck beginning to feel stiff or uncomfortable.
- Tilt your head backwards and forwards gently 10 times
- Roll your shoulders up and backward 10 times
- Bring your ear down gently towards your shoulder 10 times on each side
Take a Break
Do you work at a desk? Make sure you are getting up and moving once an hour while at work to reduce stiffness and relieve pain.
Adjust your Sleeping Position
Wake up well rested and pain-free each day with these easy steps:
- Check your pillows – make sure your head is as level as possible with your spine
- Avoid sleeping on your stomach – this puts your neck on an acute angle for long periods of time.
- Apply Perskindol before sleeping to reduce both pain and stiffness
Have a partner or family member gently massage sore or stiff areas. Ask them to apply Perskindol during the massage for added relief.
A sore neck can become worse if immobilised for too long so make sure you keep up easy movements throughout the day. Be careful to avoid activities that involve any jerking movements.
Apply Perskindol Daily
Utilise one of our three essential oil based, paraben free treatment options daily while pain persists to reduce inflammation, pain, and improve mobility. Perskindol can also help reduce stiffness and warm up the muscle before excessive activity making injury from sudden jarring less likely.
Disclaimer If you are suffering from acute pain or your mobility is hindered, please consult a medical professional before executing any of these suggestions.