Are you suffering from Joint or Muscle Pain? Let’s find out.
You’re in pain, and you want relief fast!
But before treating your pain, you must first understand what exactly you are treating. This article will assist you in discerning the difference between Joint and Muscle Pain while offering at home treatment suggestions for both.
- Muscle Pain is not always a bad thing, it can be a healthy sign of muscle growth and repair. If you help them recover properly, they will grow back bigger and stronger.
- Joint pain is commonly caused by injury to a specific joint which can affect the bones, cartilage and ligaments surrounding it.
- The time it takes to recover:
- Muscle pain will usually ease within a few days
- Joint pain could be a symptom of a more serious condition which takes more time to resolve.
Muscle Pain Symptoms
- Tender to the touch, throbbing pain, stiffness
- Limited mobility
- Muscle spasms
Muscle Pain Remedies
Applying heat can help increase blood flow to sore muscles. Try a relaxing, hot bath or apply a heat pack to the area tonight. This should help reduce stiffness and overall pain
It’s probably the last thing you want to do right now but, movement can help release built up toxins and lactic acid within sore muscles. We suggest practicing some gentle stretches or going for a walk to get the blood flowing.
Apply Perskindol before movement to help ease stiffness, pain and promote recovery for up to 5 hours.
Roll it out
We recommend using a foam roller. Roll it across sore muscles to break up excess lactic acid and promote faster recovery. This may be uncomfortable to do but, after you should feel only relief. Apply Perskindol after rolling out the muscle to ease any tender spots and help the recovery process along.
Joint Pain Symptoms
- Warm to the touch and can look slightly red.
- Pain is commonly felt in hands, feet, hips, knees, or spine.
- Grating sensation can be felt when moving.
- Throbbing or burning pain sensations.
Joint Pain Remedies
Wrap it up
Try wrapping your injured joint before bed. This should decrease discomfort and swelling, allowing a more restful sleep.
A key difference in between joint and muscle recovery is that muscle pain can usually be solved by gentle exercise right away, whereas with joint pain it is recommended to rest for a significant amount of time before easing back into exercise.
Once the pain is reduced, head over to our blog: 5 easy ways to get active as you age for fun exercise ideas that will not put excess pressure on your joints.
Don’t forget to apply Perskindol before movement to help prepare your joints, support the recovery process, and ensure up to 5 hours of relief from muscle pain after exercising.
Adding anti-inflammatory foods into your diet could help aid the recovery process by naturally reducing inflammation. A few foods and supplements with these properties would be:
Curcumin (the active ingredient in turmeric)
- Berries – Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries & Blackberries
- Bell and chilli peppers
- Fish oil
Before acting on any of the above suggestions, please consult with a medical professional.
There are many important differences between muscle and joint pain. But there are also a couple consistencies between the two, one of which being Perskindol’s effectiveness!
Whether you have joint or muscle pain you can use Perskindol to help promote recovery, ease pain, and get back on your feet faster.